Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default Do you overeat at buffets?

lol...I dated a hippie girl with a baby and was horrified as a germaphobe to
see her shirt used as a Kleenex and my shirt used as a emergency diaper when
she ran out at the beach...

was a real eye opener..

I love babies and liked her so I tolerated all manner of grossness..lol

KROM

"Ozgirl" wrote t...

lol. Mothers are used to having weird things on themselves, like finding
yourself at the supermarket with baby poop on your shirt. Last night my
17 yr old son tried to write on me. I'm like WTF??? He said oh come on,
its been years since I have drawn on you, let me do it just once, lol.
Weirdo.