Old 21-03-2012, 03:51 PM posted to rec.food.restaurants
thomas hillard thomas hillard is offline

Default Has the restaurant/food scene been meeting your expectations?

On Mar 5, 12:03*am, foodE wrote:
Have you ever had a craving for a particular food, with particular
ingredients at a particular time, at a particular price, within a
particular distance, and you found yourself empty handed?

My wife and I have been in this situation several times where we live,
and would like to know if others have as well.

--
foodE

Sounds like a pitch for a food website or phone app.