Posted to rec.food.cooking
I'm back on the laptop I'm back on the laptop is offline

Default REC's: Vegetarian pasta dishes was Penne all'Arrabbiata

Pandora > wrote in
:

> On 20 Mar, 00:42, "I'm back on the laptop" >
> wrote:

>> Last time I made some home made passata was for a 'pasta' night I
>> had, when I cooked up a few of Jamie Oliver's pasta dishes from his
>> Italian travels/cooking show.

> Ohhhhh! what kind of pasta have you made? Yes, I know that homemade
> Passata dfi pomodoro is better, but is better if you have tomatoes in
> your vegetable garden (without all the poisons they put on plants)!
> cheers
> Pandy

I made 4 (from memory), and I also use his recipe when I make egg pasta,
which I didn't use on the night.

The dishes I made are.........

http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/p...ed-pasta-with-
tomatoes-mozzarella

http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/p...ked-cannelloni

http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/p...elanzane-alla-
parmigiana-aubergine

http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/p...esome-spinach-
ricotta-cannelloni

I made one large batch of the tomato sauce and used it in the 3 recipes
that needed it. Everyone *LOVED* all the dishes, and it wasn't till much
later that they realised I had served them *all* vegetarian dishes!! :-)

All are from his website, here.........

http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/pasta-recipes

and this is the egg pasta recipe I use..........

http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/p...ic-recipe-for-
fresh-egg-pasta

Funnily enough, while looking for the recipes again (so I can store them
on *this* computers HD as the other one died)... I found this

http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/p...spaghetti-cake

Very similar to one that was being discussed with Vilco(?) just
recently.

--
Peter
Tasmania