Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] koko@letscook.com is offline

Default Salt Slab Potatoes

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 13:16:42 -0700 (PDT), Chemo the Clown
> wrote:

>On Mar 17, 12:25*pm, wrote:
>> I'm really enjoying the Himalayan Salt Slab. The other day I sliced
>> and roasted some potatoes on it. They turned out nicely browned
>> outside and soft and fluffy inside. Mmmm
>>
>> http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...an-salt-slab-p...
>>
>> orhttp://tinyurl.com/89zjrs5
>>
>> koko
>> --
>> Food is our common ground, a universal experience
>> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * James Beard
>>
>> www.kokoscornerblog.com
>>
>> Natural Watkins Spiceswww.apinchofspices.com

>Where'd you get the slab? does it make the food taste better?

I got it at Sur la Table. Here's a link to it.
http://www.surlatable.com/product/PRO-687152/

Don't know if the food tastes "better" but It does give it a little
seasoning. I did have to add a little more salt to the potatoes.

koko
James Beard

www.kokoscornerblog.com

Natural Watkins Spices