Pantung Wijaya

Default Measuring sugar content in fruit jiuce

Hi...

I am reading the book "frozen Desserts" by Caroline Liddell & Robin
Weir, and they recommended to use Saccharometer in Baume scale to
measure sugar content in fruit juice. I am making Italian Ice, and I
want to know the sugar content of each fruit juice that I use. I've been
searching the net for such device without any result. All I can find are
Hydrometer in Brix or other scale, or a refractometer which is very
expensive.
Does anyone know where I can get such device? and how much is cost?

Thank you for your help