Posted to rec.food.cooking
ViLco ViLco is offline

Default Spaghetti aglio e olio (garlic and oil spaghetti)

Andy wrote:

> Getting out of the car I got a huge breath of garlic in the air. It
> was overwhelming.
>
> I thought, what the heck is McDonalds up to?!?
>
> The burger was OK. It was just my failure to observe the "Welcome to
> Gilroy! The Garlic Capital of the World" sign as I arrived. Peeyew!!!
>
> Garlic will always mean Gilroy, CA to me!!! LOL!

LOL, the best I can find here is the parking lot behind a store where they
also sell food cooked by themselves. Sometimes they are cooking metric tons
of onions, huge batches they must be, and then you see all the people
walking through the parking lot who start looking around freaked and
sniffing their armpits