Dancing Waters

Default REQ for source: Genghis Khan Vodka(?)

(Joe Bachman) wrote in message . com>...
> Looking for a liquor store or other source in Washington DC or
> Baltimore that sells Genghis Khan Vodka.
>
> Thanks in advance for any leads....

=====================================
Customer: Tell me, do you have Genghis by The Khan?

Storekeeper: No .... but we have Lonesome River Blues by Sleepy
Waters.

Next Door:

Customer: Tell me, do you have Genghis by The Khan?

Storekeeper: No, I wish we did. Lately we have been able to get
Genghis only in the two litre bottle.

And still further down the road:

Pedestrian: Pardon me officer, do you have Genghis by the Khan?

Policeman: Not yet. But when I find him I'll throw him in the Khan.