Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Default The 'vegan' shuffle

"glen" or "mark" or "little cocksucker" - friend of Lesley Simon, the
Whore of Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon - bullshitted:

> On 07/03/2012 20:10, George Plimpton wrote:
>> "glen" or "mark" or "little cocksucker" - friend of Lesley Simon, the
>> Whore of Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon - bullshitted:

>>> Yes it does little fish.

>> No, it doesn't, little cocksucker friend of the Whore of
>> Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon. Derek is claiming, correctly, that
>> you don't have "control" over the actions of your agent.

> St. Derek is correct.

Derek is wrong, "mark" or "glen" or "little cocksucker" or whoever you
are this week.

> My independent contractor

You have no need of one, "mark" or "glen" or "little cocksucker" or
whoever you are this week. Because you *choose* to hire one repeatedly,
voluntarily, actively and unnecessarily, you incur moral liability for
the CDs he causes, "mark" or "glen" or "little cocksucker" or whoever
you are this week. This is settled.