Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science
Glen Glen is offline

Default Attn: Woopert - "glen" claims to be "cruelty free" (was The'vegan' shuffle)

On 06/03/2012 13:54, Rupert wrote:
> On Mar 6, 1:55 pm, > wrote:

>>> He is incorrect.

>> I have never denied that animals die during crop production. What I
>> deny is George's baseless claim that all the food I eat is /contaminated/
>> with it.

> Well, suffering and death have to take place to produce your food, as
> long as you acknowledge that that's fine.

It may be the case that some animals die but I don't believe
they /have/ to die. I live on a farm and since my father's stroke
about two years ago my sister and her husband keep a relatively
small part of it going without killing animals to produce vegetables
and fruits all year round. If they can do it so can others. I'm not
interested in keeping it going. I just want to get rid of it.