Vox Humana

Default How do I get to this group on a computor?

"Ladie Baker" > wrote in message
> I am going from webtv to computor and cannot figure out how to find the
> discuss groups on the comp.
> Can someone help me
> Thanks

There are three ways to access Usenet newsgroups using a computer. If you
have access to the Internet, you can read and post to Usenet via Google
Groups at:
http://www.google.com/grphp

Many Internet Service Providers (ISPs) maintain a news server. You will
need to contact the ISP for the address of the server. You will then need a
news reader like Outlook Express or Free Agent. When you configure the news
reader you will have to enter the news server address (that's why you need
to get the information from the ISP). Once your news reader is configured,
you will be able to read and post to any groups offered by the news server.

Some ISPs like AOL have a proprietary news reader. If that is the case then
you will have to address the specifics with the ISP.

What ISP are you using? What is your operating system (Windows or Mac)?