Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Evelyn Evelyn is offline

Default Are there foods you've never eaten?

On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 21:40:15 +1000, "Ozgirl"
> wrote:

>"Evelyn" > wrote in message
.. .

>>>sounds like the only times i'm allowed liver n onions for dinner! LOL
>>>
>>>kate

>> When my husband is out, is when I get to enjoy lamb. He doesn't eat
>> it, but I love it.
>>
>> Evelyn

>I love lamb but it does have a "taste". One of my boys prefers to have
>steak or chicken breast at just about every evening meal. One prefers
>pork but will eat chicken (but on bones), eats some lamb (usually chops)
>but prefers anything crumbed. One likes something different every night

We all like to eat something different every night, but in our case
since there are only two of us, I often have leftovers which I am
loath to toss out, so we sometimes do eat a second meal of whatever it
is.

I made chicken milanese one day, the next day the leftover cutlets
were topped with sauce and mozzarella cheese, and become chicken
parmesan.

In some cases I will take the leftover meat, slice it and put it into
the leftover gravy, and freeze it for a quickie meat and gravy entree
at a later date when I don't have the time to make something new. By
that time it is "new" again to us.

Evelyn