Geg Boyd

Default White Mold

Lum , that's what I was hoping . The previous batches were all in 1 gallon
glass jars , but it didn't look quite like this . We are only concerned
because none of the other 3 gall batches did this .
We'll go full steam ahead , after all , how can vinegar go bad ? Turn to
wine ? ( grin)

Regards ,
Greg
"Lum" > wrote in message

> "Geg Boyd" > wrote in message
> > Could use a hand here guys .
> > We are making up a barrel of vinegar . The 16 gallons that we have put

in
> > the barrel has a layer of white stuff growing on it . It has only been

in
> > the barrel for 5 days , inoculated with 3 gallons of our culture.
> > The question is should we sterilize it and start over .Let the culture

try