Andersonn Andersonn is offline
Member

Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillabeans18 View Post
Your critique seems a bit harsh, but I definitely agree. Running on a tangent though, I LOVE chocolate and I love chocolate muffins, but does anyone else have problems finishing them? I'm not sure what it is, but the the chocolate eventually overloads and I get sick of it -- too sweet, too strong? Anyone have suggestions? This only happens with muffins..

I love the chocolate muffin.But i want the chocolate banana recipe, next week my few friends are coming my house and they love to eat banana muffin.Can you share this recipe.