Posted to alt.food.wine
Joseph Coulter[_9_] Joseph Coulter[_9_] is offline

Default A Parker description

On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 03:47:21 -0500, Mark Lipton >
wrote:

>graham wrote:
>> "DaleW" > wrote in message
>>> Aussie Grenache?
>>>

>> You're warm to the grenache.
>> Have another go?
>>

>I Googled it, so I won't give it away, but I doubt that anyone will get
>very close, at least geographically. Dale's guess of Aussie Grenache
>may be closer to the mark than one would expect ;-)
>
>Mark Lipton

Come on Mark, google is fair play. and Dale kudos
on the Grenache. I got so carried away with the chocolate that one
gets in some Aussie Shiraz that I forgot the "perfect " wine for
chocolate- Mark with you permission I would reveal Rasteau
2009 DOMAINE GRAND NICOLET Rasteau . . .
(90-92 Points) The 2009 Cotes du Rhone-Villages Rasteau Vieilles
Vignes, which comes from 60-year-old Grenache vines (70%) and
30-year-old Syrah vines (30% of the blend)