Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan[_6_] Bryan[_6_] is offline

Default Best non stick technology

On Feb 23, 2:46*am, dsi1 > wrote:
> On 2/22/2012 9:14 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

He diverted two day old "old fashioned" (I kid you not, that was the
name of the variety) donuts that we destined for the dumpster. I
wouldn't have asked for, nor do I think he would have offered salable
product. That would have been stealing.

> >> No doubt you are correct about this. I can't think of a damn thing.

> > How about he deliberately viciously kills your child in front of you,
> > all the while looking you right in the eye and laughing at the pain it
> > causes you?

> You *******! My guess is that you shouldn't be blabbing this all over
> Usenet!

A hypothetical.

> > John Kuthe...

--Bryan

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.