nck792 nck792 is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Hello All,

I'm in NY and I've got a ChocoVision REVOLATION-X3210 for sale which I
no longer need. The machine works excellently and every batch of
chocolates comes out tempered to perfection. Here's the Chocovision
link with all the specs, ChocoVision: Technology Means Productivity
, and all other pertinent info. I'm willing to ship the item within
the U.S. and we can arrange payment through PayPal. The machine comes
with an extra bowl and a few extra scrapers.

I'm asking $800, the machine new is about $1500.

Feel free to email me with any questions or if you want to see
pictures(I'll eventually take those : )

Thanks,
Tim
Hello I would be interested in this machine is it still avaible?