Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jeßus[_14_] Jeßus[_14_] is offline

Default Farm Raised Trout?

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 16:41:59 -0800 (PST), merryb >
wrote:

< el snippo>

>> >Nice- I have a friend that has the same; kinda a yin/yan thing...

>> Thanks. Yeah, I like that sort of design (koi ying/yang. I'm waiting
>> for the tattooist to finish designing mine, I hope to hear back from
>> him this week.

>Upper arm or lower? Is this your first? I recently had a charm
>bracelet done...

Just the upper arm plus front and rear of the shoulder, if you know
what I mean. I'll see how I feel later about doing the rest of the arm
- unlikely I'll want to do that though.

Ditto with the other arm and/or getting the whole back done at some
point. I'll see how I feel about it... not going to rush into that!

This will be my second tattoo, I have a bulldog on my shoulder blade
and because it'll clash with the traditional Japanese style I'll get
it covered up if I do get the other arm and back done.

Charm bracelets can look really good.