Posted to rec.food.cooking
ImStillMags ImStillMags is offline
Banned

Default Best non stick technology

On Feb 20, 8:59*am, Kalmia > wrote:

> > I've been seeing an informercial about a non stick brand of cookware
> > that is called Green Pan or something like it.
> > The interior of the cookware is green. * It looks to be well built,
> > Can be used in the oven, which is good, and the
> > surface is a ceramic rather than a teflon type non stick.

> > I'd be curious to know if anyone has tried that particular brand and
> > how it worked out.

> Did you check out their reviews on HSN?

Yes, I did....and from what I can gather, the people who had bad
results did not bother to read the instructions that came with the
cookware. I saw reviews where those who did said they loved it and
the people who had problems were idiots for not finding out how the
cookware worked in the first place.