Posted to rec.food.cooking
Tara Tara is offline

Default Are You Fixing A Special Dinner For Valentine's Day?

On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 22:17:02 -0900, (Judy Haffner)
wrote:

>For the past few years my hubby and I go out to our favorite restaurant
>for dinner

My husband and I had a very nice dinner at Bonefish Grill last night
for our Valentine's dinner. We started with the Bang Bang Shrimp.
These are my favorite. They are crispy, lightly breaded shrimp
tossed with a spicy sauce. I had crab cakes that were just okay. My
husband had wolf fish stuffed with crab and shrimp. I was happy to
enjoy some nice wine and seafood with my husband for a rare night out
alone.

Tara