Old 12-02-2012, 09:44 AM posted to alt.food.wine

Default [TN] Dinner with the Hoares

Joseph Coulter wrote:

OK we offically envy you. and Hello to the Hoare's. . . . Hope things
are quiet in Christchurch during your stay. Do try to get to Dunedin
during your stay. marvelous place. Queenstown is nice but you may find
Wanaka to be quieter. (The drive between the two on the mountain road
is absolutely inspiring.)

Ian, Jacquie and I will rendezvous in Q'town next Sunday for two days of
tasting in Wanaka, Cromwell/Bannockburn and Gibbston Valley. Report to
be duly filed. Jean, Andrew and I took in Dunedin (loved it, and the
Otago Peninsula) as well as Mt. Cook and Invercargill. Still to come:
Milford Sound, Franz Josef and fly fishing somewhere in Canterbury ;-)
Oh, and the N Island, too ;-)

Mark Lipton