Posted to alt.food.wine

Default [TN] Dinner with the Hoares

Joseph Coulter wrote:

> OK we offically envy you. and Hello to the Hoare's. . . . Hope things
> are quiet in Christchurch during your stay. Do try to get to Dunedin
> during your stay. marvelous place. Queenstown is nice but you may find
> Wanaka to be quieter. (The drive between the two on the mountain road
> is absolutely inspiring.)

Ian, Jacquie and I will rendezvous in Q'town next Sunday for two days of
tasting in Wanaka, Cromwell/Bannockburn and Gibbston Valley. Report to
be duly filed. Jean, Andrew and I took in Dunedin (loved it, and the
Otago Peninsula) as well as Mt. Cook and Invercargill. Still to come:
Milford Sound, Franz Josef and fly fishing somewhere in Canterbury ;-)
Oh, and the N Island, too ;-)

Mark Lipton