Posted to rec.food.cooking
A Moose In Love A Moose In Love is offline

Default Sacher torte

On Feb 11, 2:14*pm, gloria p > wrote:
> I just came across American's Test Kitchen and they are making an
> extra-chocolate Sachertorte. *I went to the website and it's a "premium"
> recipe. *I.E. even though I have subscribed to the magazine for years
> and have a couple of copies of their "Best Recipes" cookbooks, they want
> to charge me for the stupid recipe. *(Yes, I know I can do a 14 day
> "free trial" but I won't do those because I'm being more selective about
> sharing my credit card, and I don't want the hassle of canceling within
> 14 days.)
>
> Does anyone have it to share?
>
> gloia p

I get mine flown in weekly from the Hotel Sacher in Austria. But
that's because I have extra disposable income due to the fact that I
entered a same sex marriage with Squirts, and benefit from legislation
that favors the union of two fellahs.