Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Are You Fixing A Special Dinner For Valentine's Day?

On Thu, 09 Feb 2012 22:37:42 -0800, Bob Terwilliger
> wrote:

>Kinda sad that in this cooking group there are only two people who
>intend to cook a special meal on the special occasion that is
>Valentine's Day. It's especially sad when you consider that it's one of
>the nights when restaurants will be at their *worst*.
>
>Bob

At our house, every day we are together is special and appreciated.
Not sure what we'll be doing. Wife is dealing with some health issues
right now so I'll be cooking no matter what. How fancy depends on how
well she is feeling by then. Thee will be some little added
attraction in any case.