Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Julie's Stuffed Shells

On 2/8/2012 1:22 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
> "Tiger > wrote in message
>> On 2/7/2012 5:41 PM, W. Baker wrote:
>>> It is hard for people to keep track of all your allergies and food
>>> dislikes and if not allergic to eggs many may not bother with the
>>> ingredients on the egg substitutes, as they are called. In addition,
>>> many
>>> who have issues with eggs have issues with only the yolks or the whites.
>>> I remember this being an issue with some kids when my kids were young.
>>>
>>> Many folks, if they have no issues with certain kinds of food see no need
>>> to read ingredient lists. Often nutritional information is what concerns
>>> then if hey are not bothered by allergies. I only check for certain
>>> ingredients if I am having someone over who is sensetive to some
>>> ingredient like nuts or gluten, etc. Otherwise they are of no concern to
>>> me so why squint at print almost iillegible to me with my macular
>>> degeneration just to see if they do or don't have something I don't care
>>> about. I may check for kosher issues, but not for stuff others might be
>>> allergic to, unless they are my house guest.
>>>
>>> Wendy

>> ty Wendy, very eloquent
>>
>> i have enough to manage MY OWN LIFE that i really don't make someone
>> else's AND their ENTIRE family's allgeries, food intolerance, texture
>> dislikes, flavour dislikes, and more............... in my mind
>>
>> i DO PITY the person who has to track all this, it must be a full time job
>> in itself............ and then there is poor hubby who must attempt to
>> partake in a 'normal meal' that he enjoys....................
>>
>> it's all just too sad and more to pity

> Will you please stop!? I really don't need people making fun of me here.
> There is nothing sad in my life and nothing to be pitied. Please, please
> just stop!
>
> My husband doesn't even live here so why are you dragging him into it? He
> has had no complaints about the food I serve him when he is here.
>
> I have made meals for my husband's extended family. I remember which person
> likes what and dislikes what. It really isn't a problem at all. Sometimes
> I have made say...two forms of potatoes or two side dishes but seriously it
> is not a problem. I also remember who likes what in my own family. Perhaps
> because I am so attuned to what people like and dislike because I wouldn't
> want to serve them something they dislike. But really it is no problem at
> all.

well, i would snip this but the entire post needs to remain

i'm not going to ask you to FORGIVE me for TRYING to HELP you

you mention your husband's eating and how much you have to accomodate
that, pardon me for thinking he MIGHT even CONSIDER visiting
you......... but, you have now made that CLEAR that YOU DO NOT LIVE
TOGETHER (i'm still confused about the accommodations you make for him
eating EVERYTHING IN SIGHT)

but, allow me to bow out and NOT EVER TRY to help you again, CLEARLY YOU
DO NOT WANT THAT

why do *I* have to apologise to YOU FOR YOUR DYSFUNCTION????

bye!

(you really don't ;give a **** who is answering)