Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Stuffed shells.

On 2/7/2012 5:41 PM, W. Baker wrote:
> It is hard for people to keep track of all your allergies and food
> dislikes and if not allergic to eggs many may not bother with the
> ingredients on the egg substitutes, as they are called. In addition, many
> who have issues with eggs have issues with only the yolks or the whites.
> I remember this being an issue with some kids when my kids were young.
>
> Many folks, if they have no issues with certain kinds of food see no need
> to read ingredient lists. Often nutritional information is what concerns
> then if hey are not bothered by allergies. I only check for certain
> ingredients if I am having someone over who is sensetive to some
> ingredient like nuts or gluten, etc. Otherwise they are of no concern to
> me so why squint at print almost iillegible to me with my macular
> degeneration just to see if they do or don't have something I don't care
> about. I may check for kosher issues, but not for stuff others might be
> allergic to, unless they are my house guest.
>
> Wendy

ty Wendy, very eloquent

i have enough to manage MY OWN LIFE that i really don't make someone
else's AND their ENTIRE family's allgeries, food intolerance, texture
dislikes, flavour dislikes, and more............... in my mind

i DO PITY the person who has to track all this, it must be a full time
job in itself............ and then there is poor hubby who must attempt
to partake in a 'normal meal' that he enjoys....................

it's all just too sad and more to pity