Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
uNmaivirumbi uNmaivirumbi is offline

Default Hindu Goddesses of War

On Feb 3, 12:06*pm, arah > wrote:
> On Jan 23, 1:22*am, uNmaivirumbi > wrote:

> Is there anyone who still believe in *those crap about Hindu Goddesses
> of War ???
>
> If they can't learn from the story of Prophet Abraham, something wrong
> with their brain!!!

Typical arrogance from a muslim i.e., low intelligence and culture

> Prophet Ibrahim
> The father of the Prophets
>
> The birth of a Great Prophet

You are trying to tell me this makes sense!

You agree Ismail was a ******* born to Abraham and Hagar (gifted by
Sarah!- was she a pimp?)

Who told you Abraham was a prophet and saw and spoke to God? Is koran
spoken by God directly to Mohammad? Who spoke the koran? Can you
clarify from the koran?

Only an idiot will believe Mohammad was a prophet of god when God
never spoke to him directly and Mohammad never could verify it was an
angel. It could have been the devil Going by the content of koran, it
was the devil sanctioning rape of nonmuslim women( ma malakat
aymanukum etc). It allows prostitution as well

You decide what people should believe?

You say God cannot come if a form? Who told you God is limited that
way? Who told you you can worship an infinite Formless God? Infinite
Formless cannot be worshiped, for your info. You can pretend to do so
but it is fake. No finite mind can even conceive of the infinite
Formless God to worship. Infinite Formless God encompasses everything
which includes your puny brain and mind and universe. So you cannot
worship!

You have no knowledge of who God is so stop your pretensions and
arrogance

Answer if you can