Posted to alt.food.diabetic
A Moose In Love A Moose In Love is offline

Default Are there foods you've never eaten?

On Jan 31, 9:58*am, "Storrmmee" > wrote:
> hadn't heard of those... i have eaten chocolate covered grasshppers, but
> thats as far as bugdom/food goes for me, another thing i am not interested
> in are those foods that include eyeballs of goats/camels, Lee

May I interest you in pig ear in aspic? My Grandfather(RIP) liked
eating that stuff. I don't know how to make it, but you can bet your
sweet bippies I won't be eating it any time soon.
If I was a starving man, mad with hunger, lost for weeks in the bush
and I was offered pig ear in aspic, I'd turn it down.
I do like my pig tails though.