Posted to alt.food.diabetic
RodS RodS is offline

Default What I did with leftover rotisserie chicken

On 4/02/2012 3:04 PM, Tiger Lily wrote:
> I went out and bought those GHASTLY clove 'herbal' cigarettes that
> someone is making a FORTUNE on, despite how much cheaper they are from
> cigarettes!
>
> 2 smokes today.............. those things are AWFUL!
>
> kate
>
> On 2/2/2012 12:48 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
>> i am actually cutting down, but the idea of giving up something else, or
>> using will power somewhere new is beyond what i am able to do right now,
>> some day i will try for real again, Lee
>>>
>>> Lee, I quite last April
>>>
>>> Nov/Dec/Jan have been "increasing stress levels" for me
>>>
>>> i broke down Jan 6 and bought cigarettes
>>>
>>> the option wasn't even one for me to think of
>>>
>>> i'm speaking with my Dr more frequently on this now
>>>
>>> kate

Have you considered e-cigarettes mine looks like a real one glows like a
real one even has vapour that looks like real smoke good way when you
just "HAVE" to have something, mine even glows red at the tip like a
real one, just have to be careful I don't try to light it :-)
Cost me about $30

(- -)
=m=(_)=m=
RodS T2