Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Are there foods you've never eaten?

they were like pretezels covered in cholate, not worth the screwing up the
courage for, an anticlimax really, grubs are too close to worms for me so
even garlic and cheese wouldn't get me there atm, but put in the situation i
might try... aligator after all wasn't bad and neither is rattlesnake, Lee