Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default For one who shall remain nameless.....

Yup, Duke gave me SO MUCH over the years, i felt VERY guilty at
potentially 'abandoning him in his time of need'

the vet was kind and honest

i didn't 'hear'

he recovered (well, not really, he was ready to die and let me know
that)..... that's about when i burst into tears and took the next 3 days
sorting out what i had to do

i still cry!

kate