Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Req: cooking rutabaga in micro

On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 12:35:06 -0500, "biig" > wrote:

> I didn't realize that would happen....I'm not savvy about these things.
> I have a comprehension problem, age related, I guess. I don't think that's
> any reason not to post. If I annoy him, he will have to deal with it. I
> have a thick skin. ...Sharon

I've forgotten if you can filter with OE. If you can't - why don't
you pick up the old model of Forte Agent that John Kuthe uses (Free
Agent 1.93) If you like it, you can always upgrade to the paid
version with spell check and filtering. It was $36 the last time I
paid attention and I think future upgrades (if you're into doing that)
are something like $19. At the very least, you'll have a news reader
that quotes and line wraps properly.

--

Tell congress not to censor the web. Add your voice here.
https://www.google.com/landing/takeaction/