Posted to rec.food.cooking
Roy[_2_] Roy[_2_] is offline

Default Req: cooking rutabaga in micro

On Friday, January 27, 2012 9:42:43 AM UTC-7, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 08:16:15 -0500, biig wrote:
>
> > "Roy" > wrote in message

> >> His reader won't read anything correctly so he blames everyone else
> >> because he didn't set it up right. I can read most postings with no
> >> problem whatsoever.

> > I do see that there was no division between Thomas's post and mine.
> > Didn't know it was a net crime...lol... But I guess I have to watch my back
> > eh??? If I care what he thinks, that is.....Sharon

> Oh, doubt there is anybody here that approves of it and many people
> get much more vocal about it than I. There have been many heated
> threads on the subject (not involving me lately). We are currently
> only beating up Paul M. Cook for it because he wants to be so
> pigheaded about it and blame other people.
>
> And it's not because of my newsreader as Roy would have you believe
> (Roy wasn't exactly born gifted between the ears). Everybody in the
> group sees your post that way - even dim-witted Roy. This happens
> when somebody using Outlook Express (you) responds to somebody who
> posted VIA Google (Thomas, upthread). There is a fix for it but I
> forget what it is right now. Somebody will be along that remembers
> what it is.
>
> Don't take it personally, just be open to installing the patch for it.
> It's only when people refuse to do that and purposely make their posts
> confusing for others (like Paul Cook) that it will get ugly. And I
> was being pretty restrained considering my, uh, "capabilities" ;-)
>
> ObFood: Do many women (or men for that matter) sit on the toilet
> backwards - facing the wall? My girlfriend walked into an unlocked
> stall last night and noticed the woman sitting on the throne facing
> backwards. Why would somebody do that? The woman looked normal
> enough when she came back into the dining room and it was an fairly
> upscale restaurant (Parkside, in Austin). White and spoke American
> English without an accent - ruling out any ethnicity reasons (unless
> it's a White thing <shrug>). Totally weird, IOO.
>
> -sw

"Everyone in the group" says resident troll Squertz...he speaks for the group now. It must be nice to be so omnipotent that one cannot see the forest for the trees.

Grow UP Squertz and quit this unending denigrating of others for your own amusement. You must suffer from an inferiority complex and over-compensate for it by being such an ass most of the time. I'm sure there must be a "nice" side to you...please show it more often.