Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Orange-Lemon Olive Oil Cake with Rosemary

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 20:07:18 -0500, S Viemeister
> wrote:

> On 1/24/2012 7:48 PM, sf wrote:
>
> > Aluminum free is aka "single acting" baking powder.

> There are now double-acting aluminium-free baking powders.

I know, but I used what I had on hand and it worked for me.

> I've been using it for a while, and find that it performs just as well
> as the other sort. The one I use is made by Argo, the cornstarch people.

I think I'll use that recipe for home made baking powder since I have
all the ingredients on hand.

--

Tell congress not to censor the web. Add your voice here.
https://www.google.com/landing/takeaction/