Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default For one who shall remain nameless.....

On 1/15/2012 12:30 PM, Bjørn Steensrud wrote:
> Have you ever had Rocky Mountain Oysters?<G>

well, there is this dish at the vietnamese restaurant

this soup contains noodles, spices, beef balls, and more

there are these circles of........ whiter than normal 'beef' in the soup

yup........... they really meant beef BALLS

we call 'em prairie oysters as there is so much cattle country near
us.... i'm lucky to live near the foothills that abutt the Rocky
Mountains, and on the other side of town is 'prairie'

caution, 'prairie' isn't flat, it has dips and dales and valleys and
hills............ but it appears that you can see 'flat' for 100's of miles

i can see the Rocky Mountains across the 'prairie' from 250 miles
away....... the camera lens on my el cheapo won't pick up that detail,
i've been trying for a while to give some idea of what we can see with
the naked eye here........ just haven't been able to

kate