richard e white

Default Planting grapes / was Where are you

William Frazier wrote:

> richard e white wrote "Well I am new here and only dropped by for tips on
> planting red seed less grapes as I suddenly have two in the little pots that
> they will grow through. but I live in the Santee, Cal, USA area. how do I go
> about planting them? how much dirt do they need? are they ground plants
> only or can they be in above ground gardens? as you might have guessed I
> know nothing about plaint them or growing them."
>
> Richard - If your plants are indeed grape vines they need to be planted
> outside in the ground. Grape vines develop very deep roots. Your
> California climate is perfect for grapes. Ideally they would be planted in
> an area that gets full sun. Be prepared to water newly planted grape vines.
> Go to www.Rakgrape.com for more complete grape planting instructions.
>
> If you live in an apartment or some other location where you don't have a
> yard for your grapes check out this site ~
> http://www.spraag.com/africusrex/. This is a very interesting way to grow
> grape vines in pots.
>
> Bill Frazier
> Olathe, Kansas USA

I live in a house and there is no shade in most of the back yard.
ect for on part right near the house and one part at the far back edge to the
south where a tree shades it after about 2 pm.
so I want to plant them in the full area with a drip system?
I can't use sights at the moment as that part of my screen reader is messing up
and I'm not sure that support will get back to me before I need to put them in
the ground.
I can waight on most info as they are small. but I am after how far apart?
does the ground need to be cleard around them?
and how much water per day do I set the timer for on the drip system?
or are grapes one of thoes plants that need to have water sprayed on there
leaves?
Sorry to be a pest.

--
Richard The Blind Typer