Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default More on De-Alc

"Tom Kunich" > wrote in
:

> "Doug Miller" > wrote in message
>>
>> Good luck with that one. Have you talked to your physician and
>> pharmacist yet? I think you're more likely to be able to work
>> together with the medical people to figure out a regimen that allows
>> you a small amount of wine, than to find "a good aged wine that is
>> dealcoholized after aging".

> They tell me that I'll be able to drink normal wine again but not for
> a year.

In a way, that's good news: all the wine you've made so far gets an extra year of aging before you
start to drink it. If you make more starting *now*, that will be able to age even longer, until you run out
of what you've already made.