Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default For one who shall remain nameless.....

yes I wasnt arguing about the argument..lol..I was simply stating the first
reaction pretty much 99 percent of all Americans would have to that
statement.
I was barely skimming the fight as that holds no interest for me..but saw
that statement and the back and forth on it.

Google by the way has regional filters.

its sort of crappy but true..in a southern state they may promote a result
different then a northern state...a rich area different then a poor.

So when I Google that statement I get zero results of it having a meaning
other then kill

you very well could have meant kill as a human last resort..again I wasnt
paying attention..

if she had said my cat so sick it is in constant pain and the vet said I
should put it to sleep but I dont want to and it is blind and unable to eat
and howling in pain constantly etc etc etc.

a reasonable person would say "for god sakes woman put the animal down/to
sleep because your being cruel to it keeping it suffering."

that would be perfectly reasonable..but even if that was the case the debate
was on the meaning to 99 percent of us here of that statement...not its