Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default For one who shall remain nameless.....

On 1/11/2012 1:57 AM, Ozgirl wrote:
> Jeremy, blast from the past. I didn't bring his addy over from an old
> computer (which got accidentally tossed out - don't ask, anything can
> happen in this house). Is he ok? Give him my email address.

i'll try......... he's had to make a few moves in the past couple of
years, and it's been a few months since he's zipped into chat to update us

he finally 'get's the diet thing' after seeing a nutritionist "you guys
were right, that's exactly what she told me to do! i should have listened"

he's losing weight, but the complications aren't so good, unfortunately

kate