Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default For one who shall remain nameless.....

"Evelyn" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 12:45:59 +1000, "Ozgirl"
> > wrote:
>

>>"BlueBrooke" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 10:34:31 +1000, "Ozgirl"

>>> As applied to animals? Yes.

>>And the proof of that statement is where?

> That is the only way I have ever heard it used...... in the USA. I
> grant you that it might be used differently where you are from, but
> here, that is the only way it would be interpreted. And by the way,
> you know I have no part in this argument, but I felt I should explain
> the usage here in the USA.
>
> Evelyn

Thank you and yes I do understand that you and others might have only
had experience with that but I have explained that was not my intent and
yet it isn't good enough. If I was nasty enough to suggest someone put
their pet down I wouldn't back away from my views. The statement would
still stand. And I definitely wouldn't have suggested ways and means to
relieve the pet's misery or discomfort.