Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default For one who shall remain nameless.....

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Ozgirl" > wrote:
>> >
>> > Bellatrix??

>> I'd like to think I am a shining star But I do love Helena Bonham
>> Carter (sp?).

> Who? Has she played in any Monty Python productions?

Not sure without looking it up but Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland
(with Johnny Depp) and the delightful Mrs Bucket in Charlie and The
Chocolate Factory (also with Johnny Depp) to name a small few. She has
been in a lot of movies with Johnny Depp. I haven't really liked him in
anything other than Edward Scissorhands and What's Eating Gilbert Grape
(first time I ever saw Leonardo DiCaprio). Actually just remembered
Benny and Joon, I liked him in that.