Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Evelyn Evelyn is offline

Default For one who shall remain nameless.....

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 12:45:59 +1000, "Ozgirl"
> wrote:

>"BlueBrooke" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 10:34:31 +1000, "Ozgirl"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>Anyone still want to tell me the phase ONLY means to euthanise?

>> As applied to animals? Yes.

>And the proof of that statement is where?

That is the only way I have ever heard it used...... in the USA. I
grant you that it might be used differently where you are from, but
here, that is the only way it would be interpreted. And by the way,
you know I have no part in this argument, but I felt I should explain
the usage here in the USA.

Evelyn