Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default For one who shall remain nameless.....

On 1/10/2012 8:22 PM, Ozgirl wrote:
>> countries divided by a common language

> Yet in this case it is not. Its a case of a few people not having heard
> the phrase in any way other than meaning to put down an animal. So
> therefore it can't mean anything else.

it's more than that Jan.......... i couldn't sleep when that whole
conversation was happening, so i saw the convo in real time

the thread links do NOT reflect that you had mentioned the probiotics
more than once before the thread that you are being 'called on' right now

not taking sides, just calling a spade a spade

had i come into the convo a week later, i would not have seen what lead
up to your statement, which i read as being frustrated at not being
heard when you have some valid points to make that may be helpful

i rely on my animal friends to tell me how to REALLY fix a problem that
the vet doesn't grasp

Susan has indicated the vet is 'by the book/cookbook' and that she takes
what the vet has to say only as a starting point (so do i, over and over
again)

One of my tibbies had skin tags......... many many skin tags........
these have caused me concern as she has a tumour in her mouth........ i
watch closely as if she appears to be in distress, that is MY
responsibility......... the skin tags are falling off now...... the vet
has NO idea how/why

kate