Ed Marks

Default Cool Kit Ferment

Dan,

It's most likely CO2 - you're right that it's more soluble in wine at lower
temperatures. Is the wine still in a cool place or have you put it in a
warmer temperature? If it's in a warmer area you'll definitely see CO2
bubbles coming out of solution. As long as you followed the rest of the kit
instructions, along with the appropriate sulfite additions, it's unlikely
that you'll get a MLF.

Ed

om...