Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default What I did with leftover rotisserie chicken

On 1/4/2012 8:11 PM, Susan wrote:
> I know that's not your intent, but I infer a dismissal of the central
> role of diet control of diabetes implicit in having a diabetes specific
> food group.

Susan, with all respect, i have found that everyone needs foods that
vary from what any one individual needs (read, we are all different with
different needs).

The recipe that Evelyn has kindly shared can be modified to suit your or
my needs. If this soup is a starter to a heavier carb meal for me, i
would cut the carbs. If this soup is dinner for me, i would increase
the carbs.

I believe the YMWV disclaimer needs to be applied.

I cannot give the nutrient breakdown as the new computer is 64
bit/byte/whatever over the old 32 bit/byte/whatever........... they
finally broke me and i have to buy new programs!

kate