Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default For one who shall remain nameless.....

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "W. Baker" > wrote in message
>> Julie Bove > wrote:
>>
>> : "Cheri" > wrote in message
>> : ...
>> : > "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>> : > ...
>> : >>
>> : >>
>> : >> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>> : >> ...
>> : >>> "Evelyn" > wrote in message
>> : >>> ...
>> : >>>> "All unhappiness is due to the ego; with it comes all your
>> trouble.
>> : >>>> What does it avail you to attribute to the happenings in life the
>> : >>>> cause of misery which is really within you? What happiness can you
>> get
>> : >>>> from things extraneous to yourself ? When you get it, how long
>> will it
>> : >>>> last ?" -- Ramana Maharshi
>> : >>>
>> : >>>
>> : >>> Self-pity is our worst enemy and if we yield to it, we can never do
>> : >>> anything wise in this world.
>> : >>> ~Helen Keller
>> : >>
>> : >> This is all getting beyond a joke, you all need to take a good look
>> at
>> : >> yourselves, this kind of behaviour towards a fellow human being is
>> : >> shameful. I wouldn't treat a dog in this manner.
>> : >
>> : >
>> : > No you wouldn't treat a dog that way, but you and Julie treat Susan
>> that
>> : > way every chance you get, and I never see a word from you about the
>> FOAD
>> : > that Julie is throwing around all the time. Preacher, take a good
>> look at
>> : > yourself before taking others to task.
>>
>> : AFAIK, Ozgirl has never said anything unkind to me. However there are
>> quite
>> : a few dogpilers in here who are doing it now. Including those who say
>> they
>> : don't. One makes bad comments about my canned chicken or canned broth
>> and
>> : then complains that *I* say something is disgusting? Complains about
>> *my*
>> : buying prepared foods and then posts on how to reuse rotisserie
>> chicken? I
>> : don't get it. I really don't.

> That's part of your pattern Julie, you say outrageous things at times, and
> keep saying them until you **** people off enough that they respond in
> kind...and then Jan rushes to your defense with the "poor little Julie"
> thing, and all of a sudden you're playing the victim with a bunch of old
> "meanie heads" attacking you for no reason. As another poster said, it's
> predictable, and will probably happen again sooner or later...when you get
> bored with no attention.

You don't even know the whole story Cheri. One of the people here sent me
an e-mail that was very weird, didn't make any sense and told me to tell her
to FOAD via e-mail. And no, I am not going to repost it here. This on the
very day that Robert made the post to me. Whether or not there is a
connection I do not know. I was trying to sort that out but I have given up
on that now! This whole thing has blown up in a bad way.