Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default For one who shall remain nameless.....

"Evelyn" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 18:57:55 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Evelyn" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 18:42:59 -0800, "Julie Bove"

m...

>>> Julie, we cannot possibly control other people, but if you think to
>>> yourself, "what will be the result of telling someone to **** off and
>>> die, will it bring peace? Will it escalate the problems? Will it
>>> help anyone? Will it help me?"...... I think you will discover that
>>> the answer to all of those questions is "no".
>>>

>>Perhaps as a Buddhist you are here to bring peace. I am not.
>>
>>Did their attacks help me? No. In fact I *still* don't know which post
>>was
>>the post that was supposed to be helpful to me. That is how this all
>>started. Robert Miles left me a vague message and pinged me about it. He
>>didn't tell me specifically which one it was. And when I said I couldn't
>>find a post that was helpful to me, instead of someone pointing out where
>>or
>>what this post was, they just started attacking me and telling me I was
>>ungrateful!
>>
>>> We all get on one anothers nerves from time to time. You and I had a
>>> few words a while back and I was sorry that it happened and we both
>>> made some effort to smooth it all over.
>>>
>>> That needs to happen in this instance too, sooner or later.

>>Or I may just leave. Because this has become a very unpleasant place to
>>be.

> Julie, for heavens sake, EVERYBODY knew what post it was, it was the
> only post that appeared on ASD with the word "GASTROPARESIS" in the
> heading. You keep railing on about wanting to know what post was
> being pointed out to you. How did you miss it? Go look for it
> yourself, nobody is going to repost it for you! I am not, and I
> doubt others will either. You need to be proactive about these
> things.

I saw a post by Wendy that was about gastroparesis. I read it. It said
that there are fewer people who have it than once thought. So again, I
state... How could that be helpful to me? I was diagnosed with it via
endoscopy. And it was then confirmed. Is Robert saying that perhaps I
don't actually have it? That my Dr. was wrong? Or is he somehow laughing
at me because I am one of the few who does have it? I don't get it. I
really don't. If that was the post that was supposed to be helpful to *me*.
It wasn't. Nothing wrong with the post but I just don't get the *helpful to
me* factor.

And then after I read the post, Tiger Lily said I needed to go back and look
again. When I did, I saw the reply from Ozgirl. Again, nothing wrong with
that but again, nothing helpful to me. So could you please explain why this
would be helpful to me? Because truly I do not get it.