Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default For one who shall remain nameless.....

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "BlueBrooke" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 07:22:28 -0800, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>>>Self-pity is our worst enemy and if we yield to it, we can never do
>>>anything
>>>wise in this world.
>>>~Helen Keller

>> Blast it all -- the invitations for the Pity Party already went out!
>> Now what?! I guess I'll have to re-work the *menu* and come up with
>> different *food* to serve at the new Anti-Pity Party! What kind of
>> *diabetic* friendly *food* would you suggest? :-D
>>
>> For me? I think I'll throw together some Deviled Eggs! :-D
>>

> And yet another, what has happened to good decent people.

I am very thankful that I have never encountered such people in my real
life. But I wonder... Do they walk about talking to others like this? I
hope not.

As for me... If someone did in real life talk to me or about me so that I
could hear it, I most likely would tell them to FOAD, or something similar
but a bit toned down if there were children present. I'm nobody's doormat.