Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default For one who shall remain nameless.....

On 1/4/2012 5:19 PM, Ozgirl wrote:
> kate, this is so not you. You have always been a humanitarian, please
> don't get involved in this shameful stuff
> You have no idea how much this saddens me as I know you very, very well.

Jan, you have always been a kind and gentle soul in the time i have
known you. I highly respect you (which i hope you KNOW full well). I
have chosen to step away from our resident individual in question,
clearly ANY response will cause outrage and more from her. I don't need
that. You don't need that. Wait, NO ONE needs that.

May i publicly apologize to everyone on the various newsgroups for
engaging in the manner i have. ABC was easy to remove. This shall be done.

kate (still highly frustrated, but eh, that's life)