Geoff McCaughan

Default Where are you

William Frazier > wrote:

> A couple have understood what I intended. Here's the idea in
> practice~After you submit a post to r.c.w. just add your name and
> location;

Can I just suggest to other posters from the US, that they post the name of
their state, rather than the two-letter abbreviation? These abbreviations
are not widely recognised outside the US. Plus if your country is the USA,
don't be ashamed, say so.

I've been lurking on this group so far. I'm new to winemaking. I got into it
this year when our plum trees produced ~90kg of fruit. I now have some plum
wine fermenting, and I'm trying smaller batches of other recipies according
to what I have a surplus of.

We also have chickens, they like to eat the strained solids from the must.

I guess it will be some time before I find out if anything I'm doing is
drinkable.

North Loburn,
New Zealand