Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Evelyn Evelyn is offline

Default Julie

On Tue, 3 Jan 2012 17:24:13 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

> And I don't have *so many* food aversions.

Hi Julie.

Yes, you most certainly DO have "so many" food aversions!

I have been reading these groups for quite a few years, and you have
been active here as well. Several people have taken note of it, not
just me. I think you are probably in denial about it.

What is more, the expressions you use are extreme. Most people would
seldom refer to a food product as "disgusting". They might say they
don't care for it, or that it isn't something they like. The term
"disgusting" is reserved for things like dog poop and vomit and dead
things. The "Ewww" factor is not usually there. For you, there is a
definite strong aversion thing going on.

Evelyn