Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Julie

On 1/3/2012 10:56 PM, Ozgirl wrote:

> "Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
>> On 1/3/2012 8:49 PM, Ozgirl wrote:
>>> I also like to start to with a tidy kitchen and clean up as I go, she
>>> will happily dive into a cluttered kitchen, use every pot, pan and
>>> utensil then walk away from it all at the end of the cooking. But we
>>> love each other, lol.

>> bwha ha ha ha
>>
>> my SIL is studiously a neat freak........... i'll pause just before
>> OCD, but......... serious neat freak (i know you aren't OCD, can't be
>> with 7 kids! LOL)

> I am enormously OCD but I have to grit my teeth in a family situation. I
> had one year of OCD heaven when I moved to QLD as I had just Alex and
> Jazz and it was so much easier to be comfortably OCD but now have 4
> again and in a small house and it is very nerve wracking! Jazz is OCD
> too but the docs say it is the autism. She shuts doors and drawers and
> we now have a key hidden outside in case we are locked out while she is
> inside. She also flicks the toilet roll off the holder, puts the air
> freshener down on the floor then shuts the toilet door. She throws
> things all over the floor of her bedroom floor (photos, slinkies and
> other dangly toys, a microphone, an old cell phone etc). I pick up and
> vacuum and the minute she gets home she has rooted out all the floor
> goodies and tossed them all over again. She takes a wet tea towel into
> her room and re wets it all day long and keeps it on a towel on the
> floor for the most part, as it dries she holds it. I wash them every day
> but when she is home, like she is now for summer holidays, she doesn't
> like that. I find all the washing dragged out of the washing machine or
> dryer while she searches for her tea towel and towel. She doesn't like
> replacements, she wants the ones she has every day. Her hands from her
> thumb tip down to her forefinger tip are red from holding and flicking
> the wet tea towel.

arggh

duplicates? i can't think of any other solution

the magic 'change' at night when she's asleep?

ya, if she gets a fixation, she is going to be hard to redirect

i would say you like things 'just so' but i wouldn't move you to OCD levels

kate

--
Never argue with IDIOTS, they only drag you down to their level and beat
you up with experience. Dedicated to JB 1/2/12.